Saturday, June 04, 2005

Outside again, finally

We have had a ton of rain lately, and mom was going crazy. We finally got out and went for a walk this afternoon. Took Courtney too - she and I had a blast playing in the overflooded lake near our house. Mom didn't care what we did, she was so relieved to not be cooped up in the house with us kids. Izaac went in the stroller without his car seat, he is really getting big.
Well, my potty training has had some snags lately. I think it is ok, but Mom and Dad don't seem to appreciate it when I pee in a plastic toy container in the living room. I just can't be bothered to go all the way to the bathroom. And I don't want to poop in the potty, especially cause I'm not getting any more treats. I have also tried peeing in the grass. I like that too, but Mom and Dad keep wanting me to go inside and pee on the potty. At least I am not pooping in all these different places.
This morning we went and checked out Aunty Nada and Uncle Tony's new house. It was cool - empty for lots of running around, and smooth wood floors to boot.
Till next time....
thanks to all of you who have posted a reply....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Izzie -- Glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't be bothered to make it all the way to the potty when I've gotta go. My mom keeps asking the wrong question, anyway -- "Do you have to go?" -- Nope. I don't HAVE to go, not yet at least. I love holding it as long as possible! Keep up the good work! Miss you... bring your folks back to Tucson, soon! Love, Maggie