Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Busy Week

We had a full week this week - we had a party on saturday, so all day friday and saturday morning we were cleaning the house. It looks amazingly organized and we actually dusted too. I helped vaccuum the whole dining area. Dad also worked hard and got the deck almost completely done - just a couple more boards to lay and then the rails and stairs need to be done and he is done. Mom is already planning his next project. She is crazy - she wants him to be done but also keeps coming up with new projects. Typical wife.

Izaac got his first tooth on friday, on the bottom right, and Mom and Dad think the other bottom tooth is about to come out too.

So the party was really fun! My cousins Sammer, Tia, Ariadnee and all their parents plus auntie Nada and uncle Tony and Grandma and Jiddo were all here. After dinner we went to the pool, but we forgot our camera so we don't have any fun pool pictures.

Sunday Mom and Dad left us with Grandma and Jiddo all day and went to a John Prine concert. They said they had a lot of fun, but I bet we had even more fun because Grandma and Jiddo's community pool had a party and all my cousins came to that too. Zac and I had two days at the pool with our cousins and Grandma and Jiddo.

Monday Ariadnee came over, and Mom tried to get us to nap together, so we didn't nap very well, so I was in a foul mood.

Yesterday Mom worked, and Zac and I got to spend all day with dad, who took us to the park before naptime and then went to the pool in the afternoon. I really love going to the pool. Zac loves it too.

Today I went with Mom on her run - she started running again about a month ago, but was so out of shape she couldn't run and push the jogging stroller. Today she was able to push me. She still runs slow, but she says she doesn't have to stop as much. Then we went to school - I go on wednesdays for an hour - while dad stayed home with Zac. Zac was only up for an hour and then took a three hour nap! He was still sleeping when mom and I got home from school. Then Grandma and Jiddo came over with sandwiches and we went to the.... pool! Again! It is really fun when both Mom and Dad are there, because I got to swim in the big pool with both of them and Izaac. Grandma and Jiddo had fun watching and taking pictures, but once again we forgot our camera. I am not worried - we go to the pool all the time, we will someday remember the camera.

Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job finishing the deck, morgan. you beat dad's guess by a long way. he thought you'd finish in 2007!

Anonymous said...

Dear Izzie, I was almost out of breath reading about all the things you do. Maybe because I was part of them. Love, Grandma and Jiddo too.
P.S. We did indeed have fun playing with you and Zac. We're back in Tucson now but I hear your other grandparents have been visiting. How lucky you are!