Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grandma babysits, crazy sleep cycles

Mom and Dad both worked this weekend and Grandma babysat because she was here and Aunty Anjee and Uncle Riyan and Ariadnee were still on vacation. I had so much fun with Grandma. No pictures to show for it, though. Big news is I stayed dry for two out of the last three nights without a diaper. Mom has resorted to letting me fall asleep in her arms in the beanbag and then transfer me to bed, because I have just flat out refused to go to bed by myself anymore. This morning (as with every morning) Zac woke up to nurse at 4:30, but this time I woke up too and followed mommy in to her bed with zac. After mommy was done nursing zac she put him back in his crib, but i was already asleep in her bed, so she just left me there and went back to sleep herself until 5:15 when she had to get up for work. she showered and got ready for work while i slept in her bed - i am getting to spend more time sleeping in mommy's bed than she is. Mommy complains about my difficult sleeping patterns right now, but she actually likes cuddling with us kids.

talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure visiting your Blog. It's nice .
This subject is worthwhile looking into, cartoon animals
Much info about cartoon animals