Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lots of exciting news...

First of all, our computer monitor is on the fritz and we can't post pictures..... bummer.
Almost three weeks from the last entry and lots has happened.

My second cousin Bekah was with us until this past monday, when she went home to Tucson, but while she was here i got really good at swimming - i get in the baby pool, put my head in the water and "swim" across holding my breath the whole time. Mommy is thrilled, especially because now she feels like she can play harder with me in the pool - we were doing bucking bronco the other day!

We went camping again (i'll post those pictures soon) with lots of family - tia and sammer and their mom and dad, bridger and riley and their mom and dad and bekah. it was lots of fun. mom put me in the backpack and climbed this huge mountain - her legs were shaking by the time we got back to the bottom, but she was excited for a good workout. i loved camping, i was asking to go again on the drive home. mom and dad are really happy too, since they love to camp. Izaac had fun too, doesn't care a thing about crawling aroung in the dirt. Nobody naps very well, though - mom had to take me in the car so i would nap in the car seat.

I am getting more comfortable pooping in the potty chair and mom and dad are excited. They are getting rid of my pull up at nap time - i was able to hold my pee all morning and then pee in my nap time diaper - and put a pad on my bed, so now i have to go in the potty. That's ok, i am getting to like it better. Izaac still doesn't have any more teeth - just the two bottom ones, and is still crawling around - he did balance for a second yesterday on his feet, but he is not interested in walking. He's crazy - by his age i was walking everywhere - in the grass, across the bed, anywhere. And i had eight teeth by the time i was his age... what's up with that? He is getting the hang of signing, his first sign was 'dog' so mom decided to do a dog theme for his first birthday.

So mom and dad bought some parts to the chariot - a jogging wheel, so now mom can take both zac and i on her runs - we did that the other day and mom felt good enough to go out longer and we made it to a park to play. mom said she felt like she could be gone longer because she wasn't depending on someone else to watch us. It was great all around because i had fun, zac had fun and mom had fun.

talk to you later, hopefully the computer will be up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Izzie, It's always fun to hear from you and learn about all the new things you can do. Please give Zac a hug from me. I'll see you next week and give you each a hug myself. Jiddo will not be coming because he's leaving for Lebanon in a few days. Then I can give you each a hug and kiss from him. Lots of love from Grandma

Unknown said...

Hi Izzie,
I'm glad you like to camp. Mum and dad say that we're going to be doing a lot of camping soon so I hope I like it too. It's fun reading about all your adventures. Can't wait to see you again.
Love, Carter