Friday, July 01, 2005

haircut

Today mom and Izaac and me all took an early nap at 9 am. Mom thinks that if I could just sleep in longer than 530 in the morning we would all do better in the mornings. So then mom was up at 10 and Zac and I were up at 11. By noon mom had us all piled in to the chariot and took us by bike to the post office and to the hairdressers for a haircut for me and then to the park. Zac was crying tired by the time we got home and is now in the middle of his second two hour nap of the day. This is a short entry since what I really want to do is go to PBSkids.org and am trying to get mom to stop typing by yelling PBS! PBS! PBS! in her ear. Dad set up a train track down here in the basement for mom to hopefully be able to work on the computer while we played with the train. It isn't working. see ya later

No comments: