Thursday, March 06, 2008

Biking!!!!

Ok, I know i haven't put any pictures on for a while, but i have big news.
Monday I rode my bike successfully without training wheels for the first time, and i really got it! Then on tuesday, while mom was at work, i rode all the way to the park while dad jogged with izaac in the chariot, and he couldn't keep up!!!
I have done a lot of grown up things lately - dad kept me waiting for lunch on tuesday, so by the time he came in to the kitchen, I was already almost done making pb sandwiches for zac and me. And I am clipping my own fingernails and toenails, and i am helping mom with chores, like collecting the garbage on garbage day.
Izaac is drawing the letter A! He is still learning to count and is slowly learning the letters, but he did write the letter A.
have a great day!!

No comments: