Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to School

Yesterday zac and i started back at school. Zac screamed bloody murder, mom had to run out of the room, and when she peeked in on him 5 mins later he was just fine. Drives mom crazy to havve such a drama queen kid. I was sad to leave mom too, but did just fine. One of the dad's of the kids in my class told mom she just is too nurtering - his kids can't wait to get out of the house to go to school. Sort of made mom feel better.
Well, we had a great time skiing last friday. I was so excited to ski with my cousin, and dad got on his skiis and we went in the morning on the bunny hill, then took a break for lunch and me dad and my cousin tia and her mom went out again to bigger slopes and we did great! Mom and izaac and mom's brother and my cousin sammer hung out in my cousin's van watching tv after lunch - but zac did pretty good that morning on the bunny slope. We forgot the camera, again, so you are just going to have to take my word for it.
I promise I'll get some pictures up soon from the last couple weeks......

No comments: