Sunday, March 05, 2006

A great Weekend!

We had a great weekend - the weather was so nice. Dada took zac and me to my swim class on saturday morning while mom went on a good bike ride with her cycling group, then we went to the park after naps with our neighbor friends. I rode my bike all the way to the park - that is getting to be pretty easy.
On sunday we all piled in to the car and went to Boulder to watch the Criterium races and watch dad ride in his race. The Stazion criterium races are held every sunday in march and are laid back and fun. Lots of kids and dogs and then all these bikes going around and around. Dad had fun too - he says it helped motivate him! Mom had fun pulling zac around in the trailer while i rode my bike. Mom is impressed how well i ride - i can control my speed down hills and take sharp turns and i am learning to ride on the right side of the bike path and tell mom when i plan to stop so she doesn't crash in to me with her bike and the chariot. Zac loves the chariot - gets in and out so easily and is happy to ride in there - talking the whole time. skipped my nap today, i slept for about three minutes in the car and then woke up and refused to nap. Mom and dad are wondering what this evening is going to be like.....
talk to you later!

No comments: