Friday, May 30, 2008

first week of no school

Had a good week this week with out school/schedules. Mom's bday was monday, but she had to work (her required holiday), so dad and izaac and i got her an icecream cake and took it to her at work - she loved seeing us, and we loved seeing her. Tuesday we had fun at the pool, and in the eve we went to my elementary school and met my kg teacher for the fall. I am so excited to be in kg. Wednesday i got to go to a friends house to play and then he came with me and mom to meet dad and zac at the park, we played basketball and played on the playground. Yesterday we had kate and sadie and cooper over for the day. We went to the pool and it was perfect! we stayed so long we all got a little burned, so mom said no pool today - played in the back yard while mom gardened, had lunch outside and went to visit my aunt nada before going to piano lessons. A nice mellow day.
I'll get more pictures soon.

No comments: