Monday, November 19, 2007

Growing Up!

Last wednesday i had my 5 year old doctor's visit. I weigh 44.1 lbs (76%) and am 43 inches tall (62%). I got 3 shots, so that i don't get any diseases and stay healthy. The doctor says i am growing up great! ALL of us went to the visit - mom, dad, me, izaac, ariadnee and samarah - what a crowd!!!

Today i lost my first tooth - it has been hanging there for a couple weeks, dad has tried to pull on it here and there, but this morning i let mom try and she pulled it out FAST - i said "OW that hurts!" and started to cry, but then stopped as soon as i saw my tooth. It is so little. Really exciting!

Tomorrow mom is working an extra day at work, and then when she gets home we are leaving for phoenix to see nana and pop and all my aunts and uncles. I am SO excited! I have been packed for 5 days already, mom and dad need to pack today!

No comments: