Sunday, May 20, 2007

Aunt Donna/sick days

So last tuesday my dad's aunt donna died in surgery. She was my nana's oldest sister, and this weekend was the service in phoenix. Send good vibes out to my nana - she is really sad.

I did get my ears pierced on wednesday, and i am so proud of them, taking care of them so well. Mom is thrilled with my cooperation. She is not thrilled with izaac's temper tantrums - they are getting worse (hopefully they will get better), but he spiked a fever of 103.9 on friday, and then threw up all day saturday, so maybe he will cut the tempertantrums out when he is feeling better. Today he threw up once this am, and had a fever this afternoon, but he was able to eat dinner and keep it down.

tomorrow is school again - the last week of school! I can't believe i have finished one whole academic year!

No comments: