Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween

Well, monday we had a great time trick or treating around tia and sammer's neighborhood. I was SO excited... mom and dad could barely contain me. I was a kitty cat and zac was a pumpkin. Even zac got in on it - he would go up to the bowl of candy and take one or two and put it in his pumpkin. We all had a great time.

Last friday i went in for my three year check up - i am 33 lbs (70-75%) and 37 inches (50%) tall. And everything else is just great - the greatest was that i didn't need any shots. yay! The day before zac fell all the way down the stairs - so mom spent part of my check up time talking to the doc about zac (he is fine).

Yesterday Erik and Heidi went out and they left Anika (3 months) at our house for a few hours. I was SO excited, i could barely keep my hands off of her - i called her my little sister. Mom realizes now, very concretely, the advantage of having had zac when i had no interest in babies. That made her feel better about this past difficult year.

Dad has made huge steps in getting the deck done. It is beautiful. Just a few more rails and balusters, and then the steps to finish. yay!

talk to you later.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really pleasant! Keep up this great work. No better time than now to stop on this website about scommesse sportive . Not only scommesse sportive

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two had a great Halloween, hope you got lots of candy, just remember to brush! And the deck is looking more and more impressive! Keep the pictures coming, I enjoy the updates. Amy

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Izzie. Way to go! Looks like you've been doing lots of fun things building up to your big 3 year old day. Hope you have had a wonderful day. Give your brother and your mama and daddy a big hug from me. Tell then I love them and maybe we'll see them soon. Love, Tenaya